Saturday, November 20, 2010

Rainbow Holographic Nails

So first and foremost, I would like to apologize for the state of my cuticles, and the messy application. Applying nail polish in front of a camera is totally foreign to me, and in time I’ll get the hang of it. Besides, this was a some-what complicated nail design. I’ve included a bunch of pictures from different angles and different focuses so you could really see the holographic effect.
Holo Rainbow Nails 033
Rainbow: Migi Nailart Pens, Silver Gillery Holo Polish China Glaze Sexagon over OMG
Rainbow: Migi Nailart Pens from the Limited Edition Neon set/ Silver Glittery Holographic polish China Glaze "Sexagon" over "OMG"
I’m wildly excited to share this with you all. I adore rainbows and I fell in love with holographic nail polish this summer, so this was SO MUCH FUN for me. A few weeks ago Migi Nail Art contacted me to see if I was interested in doing a review for them. They sent me all of their nail sets, and I have to admit, I was a bit over whelmed: I had 40 new nail Colors over night! But once I got around to playing with them I realized I really love them! I don’t think I could explain how they work better than I did in the video, so I’ll include it here in the blog post. I have a ton of  ideas of what to do with these pens; LOADS of holiday nail tutorial ideas! In the next week or two, I’ll do a more detailed blog post about the Migi pens (i.e., swatches) as well as a post just about Holographic Nail Polish (my new obsession). For now I hope you enjoy the review and tutorial, and the pics of this RAD nail design!

No comments:

Post a Comment