Thursday, July 15, 2010

Jake T. Austin: Selena Gomez is a Fast Learner


Thu, 22 January 2009

Jake T. Austin just premiered his new flick, Hotel For Dogs, over the weekend and dished to OK! mag about his two pet pooches.

The 14-year-old Wizard’s two dogs are named Bogey and Beju. He shares with the mag, “My dad owns a restaurant, so we joke that my dogs eat like kings and queens. He’ll take home spare filet mignon, and my dogs will eat that. They eat and live like kings. We have a huge property and a really nice house. I don’t think they realize how lucky they are.”

Jake also dished about his two Wizards co-stars, David Henrie and Selena Gomez: “She’s (Selena) very nice, funny and comical. Sometimes we go to dinner, movies. I taught her how to surf. She learned fast. She’s a good surfer now.”

Jake also joked, David Henrie is a little slow, though.” Ha ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment