Thursday, July 15, 2010

Selena Gomez Loves Kate Winslet


Sat, 17 January 2009

Selena Gomez has her favorites in the business and it includes an appreciation for actress Kate Winslet.

The 16-year-old Wizards of Waverly Place leading lady dished to US Weekly about her debut album, acting dreams and her love for Kate. Here’s what she had to say:

On her love for Revolutionary Road: “I love Revolutionary Road. That is the movie I want to take all the awards. I can’t even get over it. Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio just kill it.”

On moving on from Disney later in life: “I love the Disney channel, and I always want to keep that relationship because they gave me my start, but I’d love to someday make a transition and do roles that are really challenging for me. I’d like to do comedy, romance, anything.”

On her musical aspirations: “Hopefully I’ll finish up in April and debut my album in July. I’m really excited that people will see a whole other side of me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment